Tuesday 7 December 2010

Von Tags & Awards oder "Dinner for Eight"





Ein längst überfälliger und un-weihnachtlicher post.......:

Und da ich etwas zu faul bin - auf Englisch: A little while ago I was tagged by Mrs Sutton of "The Hill House Diaries" - I say a 'little while' ....it was AGES ago.....SO sorry!! - please go and visit her lovely blog, it is feminine, pretty and elegant - well worth a visit!! - ! And this is what I had to do, answer the following 8 questions, then think up 8 new questions and tag 8 further fellow bloggers....Dear Mrs Sutton - would you mind awfully if I only answered the questions? I know that's only half the deal.....but it has taken me THIS long, I am afraid I have interrupted the chain! SO SORRY!

So, here goes - Mrs Sutton's questions for me:

1) What is your ultimate dream job?

I would LOVE to run a little tea room, where pretty cakes are piled high on beautiful cake stands and tea ist pored from proper teapots into delicate, flowery tea cups....combine all this with fresh flowers and lovely things for the home..and you'd have my perfect business!!

2) If you could live anywhere where would it be?

In Suffolk but if I could dream I'd also have a holiday home in South West France and another somewher on the German islands in the North Sea...or is that too greedy?

3) If you could wake up tomorrow during any period in history - when would it be?

The1950 -when girls wore petticoats and ponytails and boys asked girls to dance....

4) If you could eat only one more meal, what would you eat?

OHHHH - this one is too hard.....some pasta? With black pepper and Parmesan - real simple, just like they do it in Rome with a good Red!!!! Or Confit of Duck....

5) What made you start a blog?

I wanted to see what it was like after 'just' reading so many lovely blogs....And I am SO glad I did it!!!

6) What is your favourite item of clothing?
I LOVE my Agnes B Silk Scarf - black with cream dots

7) What is your favourite film?

I LOVED "Grease" when I was 14.....and I remember going home after the cinema and feeling VERY happy - that has never happened again to me (and I would not say that Grease is my favourte film of all times, just the AFTER feeling was great!!!)

8) Is there anything that you would love to achieve/do/see before you hit 100?

Paris! I have been to SO many places, but never to Paris (apart from an interview, flew in had my interview, flew out, so that does not count!)


If I had played properly, one of my questions to pass on would have been:

'You have a dinner party for 8...who would your 7 guests be? It could be ANYONE.....' I have always LOVED this question! AND I think ...I might just answer it myeslf....:

I would have:

1. Ina Garten - The Barefoot Contessa - I just LOVE her and watch her ALL the time, she is like a 'friend' to me - so would LOVE her to be there
2. Dawn French - for laughter
3. Diana Krall - for musical entertainment (and if she can't do it, Mick Hucknall will do, who can then sing "Holding back the years" and "If you don't know me by now'"over and over again)
4. James Bond - well that would be NICE - let's have Pierce Brosnan, in his James Bond tuxedo, something nice to look at....:) (OR the guy from The Transporter...secret crush)
5. Someone royal would be nice - Edward VIII - I LOVE his love story!!!!
6. Romy Schneider - because she is just lovely (or Audry Hepburn - she is lovley too)
7. Last but by no means least: the fabulous Stephen Frey - I think he would make THE perfect dinner party guest

What an odd bunch of people - and me? I would properly just sit there - as quite as a mouse - and not say a single word. Scaaaary!

WHO WOULD YOU HAVE?????????????






Und dann kam dieser hübsche Award von Ann von Kullerbü -das ist nun auch schon wieder 4 Wochen oder so her....Liebe Ann GANZ HERZLICHEN DANK und SORRY, dass es so lange gedauert hat.....! Auch hier gibt es Frangen und Aufgaben...:


1. Danke der Person, von der du den Award
bekommen hast.

Liebe Ann - ♥-lichen Dank!!!

2. Platziere den Award auf deinem Blog.


3. Erzähl`3 Dinge, die du gern tun würdest?


- meinen kleinen Traumladen führen (siehe oben)
-Yoga lernen
- Den Atlantik auf einem Cruiseliner nach New York überqueren

4. Platziere ein Foto von etwas/jemandem das/den
du liebst



5. Gib den Award an 5 Personen weiter!
Ich bin so spät dran - und das Weiterleiten fällt so schwer...ich lasse den Award hier stehen zum Mitnehmen...



Und dann bekam ich noch einen award von Alex aus dem Gwundergarten - und auch so ein Hübscher!!!! Dieser ist noch nicht ganz so lange her.....Herzlichen Dank liebe Alex!!! Ich freu mich wirklich aber werde auch Deinen hier sitzten lassen... - muss ja fair bleiben :)

Liebe Ann, liebe Alex - nicht böse sein - ich freu mich wirklich sehr und bin der totale Spielverderber, ich weiss..... Trotzdem: VIELEN Dank!!!!

Für heute GANZ liebe Grüsse!!!!


Nicola x






4 comments:

  1. Oh, an den Award hatte ich schon gar nicht mehr gedacht bzw. es gar nicht bemerkt... Gratulation auch noch zu dem anderen Award!
    Viele liebe Grüße von Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo liebe Nicola,
    ganz schnell, denn ich muss arbeiten gehen! Nett diese Dinge von dir zu erfahren!
    Einen schoenen Tag wünscht dir,
    Nicole(die morgen nach Oberhausen fährt)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo Nicola,
    erstmal Glückwunsch zu den vielen Awads. Das ist das echtes Problem der Awards, die vielen persönlichen Fragen und Aufgaben. Eigentlich sollte ein Award ja eine Auszeichnung sein und nicht eine Überhäufung mit Komplikationen. Ich finde es sehr nett, dass du diese Fragen immerhin beantwortet hast. Ich fände es viel würdiger, wenn man sie ohne Auflagen bekäme und selbst entscheiden könnte, wem man sie weiter gäbe anstatt der Vorschrift, sie spammäßig in der Bloglandschaft zu verstreuen.
    Ich gebe Awards inzwischen auch nicht mehr weiter, es will sie ja kaum noch einer haben.
    Liebe Grüße, Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Nicola,

    What a joy to find here such a lovely photo from Crumbs! Our paperwhites in the garden have also started blooming a couple of days ago. Love them in a vase, their fragrance is so special...

    Enjoy your furry baby-girl!

    Mariette's Back to Basics

    ReplyDelete